- Start the program.
- Click Librarian on the tab control at the bottom.
- Create a library by clicking the most right button in the toolbar.
- Type an appropriate library name - "GMD".
- Close the dialog by clicking OK. The click on the Import button, left in the toolbar.
- Select the msp-file downloaded from the GMD. Make sure to first select "All files" in the file type menu.
- In the option check "include Synonyms" Click "Import All".
- The import is starting.
- You can cancel the library matching process.
- The GMD reference library is imported and ready for use.